Tuesday, April 26, 2011

GaGa

Sure...MP2 can say ga-ga-ga-ga all day long, but last week Gaga was rolling off my tounge as MP2 and I headed to Nashville for my first big post-baby-night out. Some friends and I were attending the Lady Gaga concert in Nashville. Nevermind that I only know one song - I was there for the people watching, well, and the booze!

Some may think it crazy to drag a 9 month old on a 900 mile round trip just so mommy can go see a concert with her friends, but those folks don't know this mommy or her buddies. So off we went. A six hour drive becomes an 8 hour one when you have to stop every two hours for an hour...but who's complaining. Not me...and clearly, not MP2 when it means hanging out at Panera and cruising on their coffee shop vibe furniture!

Upon arrival to Nana & Papa's we found lots of preparations had been made. MP2 likes to swing? Check! Swing is hung!


Oh, he likes to stand up?? Coffee table is cleared of everything and ready to serve. Living room is nice and empty and ready to set up his leap frog table, and other toys for lots of fun playtime!



The trip wasn't all fun and games...at least for me, since I had to work while I was there. Luckily, Nana took off from work and hung out with MP2. I think they had a great time. MP2 even seemed to totally enjoy their visit to the world's creepiest Easter Bunny....I am not sure what to say about the photo, except it is a total contestant for the Awkward Family Photo of the year!


Our last night in Nashville was the concert (poor planning on my part, huh??), and I was too busy having fun to take more than this one picture. Good thing I have my memories! Oh, wait. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment