Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trip to KC

Before MP, MP2 and I headed to Nashville for the summer, MP2 and I wanted to see Robin & Benjamin and the Whams. So, Robin headed from Tulsa to KC, and we all met at Danica and Brad's house for a kid friendly fun weekend. Dan and Rob are way ahead of me on the raising of boys. Apparently, here is what I have to look forward!
MP2 and Ben played together wonderfully. Except when MP2 was grabbing toys from Ben (thankfully the big boy handled it well)!






Here we are reading books - please do not even look at me in this picture!!



MP2 got some QT with our hostess... We had more fun reading.


Unfortunately, we missed most of Coleman's lacrosse match since the bleachers beckoned. MP2 was climbing all over them, it was a test of my patience and endurance to pay close attention since he would have climbed up them to the top had I let him. He's into everything!!

More QT with the ladies - here's Robin giving him a good flying baby hold.


A great MP2 smile...

Fish lips

Lincoln and Coleman have a mud wrestling face off.

Sunday morning of our trip was Mother's Day. We took a big trip (three cars due to carseat situations) down to the KC farmers' market and walked around. It was a beautiful day, and a really cool space to have the market.


Thanks, Dan, for being such a great hostess -as always. What a fun fun trip. I can't wait to do it again this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment