Thursday, March 17, 2011

Behind the Curve

Man, where does the time go? Never enough hours in the day to keep up with the blog. It seems like the weeks whiz by in a blur and before I know it, it's time to flip the calendar page. Luckily, we're headed toward warmer weather, and a summer back in Nashville. But, I digress.

About three weeks ago, Nana and Papa made their monthly voyage to CoMO, and we had a very relaxed and fun weekend hanging around the house. They arrived late on Friday night, but first thing on Saturday morning it was time for some MP2 playtime.

...and lots of hugs (don't squeeze too hard, Nana!)


On Sunday morning, we headed to our new favorite brunch at Broadway Brewery. I think that was pretty much our only outing of the weekend - I was just glad they had Bloody Marys (not to mention that it was Nana + Papa's treat)!



It was warm enough that we were able to get some swing time in. I can tell this is going to be a great way to pass the time (and for me to get some internet time) as the spring comes along.




More hugging from Nana. MP2 can never get too much of that.



It was a great weekend. I am thankful to have them close enough to make the frequent visits. We love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment