Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloweenie

I will admit it, I have not enjoyed Halloween since my own youthful days of trick-or-treating...but there is something waaay more fun about dressing up one's baby than donning a risque [fill-in-the-blank, maid, firefighter, librarian, etc] and going out to a bar or party.

So, at just shy of four months old, MP2 enjoyed his first Halloween experience last night. The merchants in downtown CoMO host "Halloweenie" and there were kids blanketing the sidewalks in very cute costumes (no pressure!) getting all sorts of candy and treats.

We enjoyed meeting up with some friends who have children who can actually eat candy and therefore had much more reason to be at this event. Here are a few pictures of my favorite little pea pod...


All that fun wore the little man out...giving MP and I time to have dinner downtown with our friends after the festivities!



Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment